Why synthetic grass solutions have become so popular these days? From residential, commercial to public works landscaping, artificial grass appeals to people because of its aesthetic value, economic aspect and convenience.
It is environment-friendly, easy to maintain, and looks realistic like natural grass. Perhaps that’s why high-quality synthetic grass are now being seen at a number of famous places across the world. Check out some of the famous places where artificial grass has been installed and being used for a long time now.
- Albertsons Stadium: Previously known as Bronco Stadium, is an outdoor athletic stadium in Boise, Idaho. It is best known for its distinctive blue playing surface. 16 seasons from 1970-1985 have been played on standard green artificial turf and then it was replaced with blue synthetic playing surface in 1986. From time to time, the blue turf has been replaced with the same and is still enhancing the look and playing performance at the Albertsons Stadium.
- Disney World: This famous place of magic and cartoon characters has recently installed artificial grass landscape at Magic Kingdom. Every year thousands of enchanting fans visit the Disney World to see the performances, sculpted gardens, fireworks and much more. Artificial grass has been chosen by this place as it will help in dealing with the high volume of traffic as well as bring beauty and uniqueness to its landscaping areas.
- Michigan Stadium: Opened in 1927, it is one of the true athletic landmarks in the sports world. Recently, the stadium administration has changed the previous artificial turf installed at the football facility with the latest-and-advanced version of field turf.
- Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden: Every year, the garden hosts the Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival. The Pixie Garden realized that artificial turf is the most beautiful, durable landscaping solution for withstanding the festival’s heavy foot traffic. The incredibly realistic synthetic grass gives the garden a gorgeous look and guests the freedom to walk roll, tumble, and play on it.
- Playboy Mansion: It is the home of Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner. It became famous in the 1970s due to its lavish parties. Its grotto mainly plays host to some of the legendary parties that you watch on TV. Artificial grass lawns surrounding the grotto make the area more attractive and easier to maintain. It looks serene, making it a perfect place to hold gatherings of high-profile celebrities and personalities.
Synthetic turf is one of the fastest growing segments of the market, possibly due to its numerous benefits. From artificial turf for outdoor fields to synthetic turf used in landmarks, this growing trend is getting popular among sports facilities as well as appearing in some of the well-known venues worldwide. It’s up to you whether or not you follow this trend!